The 11th Annual A Sterling Event Gala
The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 S. Martin Luther King Drive
6:30 pm Cocktail Reception
7:30 pm Dinner
6:30 pm - 12:00 am
Evy Award Recipients
Barbara and Bob Sherman
In recognition of their 10th consecutive year of underwriting A Sterling Event.
Since its inception in 2002, A Silver Lining Foundation has eased and saved the lives of thousands of individuals through the generosity of donors like you. Starting with a single program, we have now expanded to five programs focused on breast health education and resource information, and the entire spectrum of breast health testing.
- Chicagoland Cancer Information Coalition, 2002: outreach and cancer resource information consisting of 20 participating organizations including 311 Chicago City Services.
- Buy A Mom A Mammogram, 2006: funds cost free screening mammograms and diagnostic evaluation when indicated for uninsured and under-insured women and men at 13 partner hospitals throughout the great Chicagoland area, Evanston, Elgin, and Rockford. Over 8,000 women and men have received information about and access to cost free mammograms and diagnostic evaluation.
- The Evelyn Goldberg Mammography Center: (originally created in 2004 as a quality of life program); The EGMC was dedicated in 2012 and is the mammography site at The University of Illinois Hospital.
- Survive to Thrive, 2014: an expansion of Buy A Mom A Mammogram created specifically for women and men who have been previously diagnosed with breast cancer. The program is tailored to fit the unique needs of survivors who are uninsured or under-insured by offering no cost diagnostic testing.
- Keep aBreast, 2012: a multimedia interactive presentation designed specifically for young women to raise awareness of the importance of breast health and early detection. Additionally, our hope is that attendees will serve as cultural and educational conduits for their families and communities.
From pain to comfort and from dreams to reality, these five programs have helped thousands of individuals by providing necessary information, testing, treatment and support that otherwise would have been unobtainable.
Click Here to Download Sponsorship PDF
Auction Donor Form:
Click Here to Download Auction Donor Form
Program Book Form:
Click Here to Download Program Book Sponsorship Form
Online ticket sales